For a more details, click here for official downloadable resume, or check out my projects.
- Full Name
- Jeffrey F. How
- San Francisco, CA
- Who Am I?
- I am a passionate and hard-working multipotentialite who cares deeply about the quality of his work and his relationships. I am dependable and have always proven myself to be a highly committed and trustworthy team member. I'm a big-picture guy who thinks long-term. If, at present, I seem to lack a skill you are looking for, I will make up for it with my work ethic, persistence, and passion to improve myself.
- From a career-perspective, I'd like to dedicate my time and efforts towards projects that align with my values. I want to contribute towards improving the lives of others be it through working in education, civics, health, or well-being.
- Unity 5.X, Corona SDK, Bootstrap 4, jQuery, Git, Tower, XNA Game Studio, Trello, Eclipse, Microsoft Visual Studios, TexturePacker, PhysicsEditor, Spine, Particle Designer, Tortoise SVN, UML
Lead Software Engineer - Puzzingo
- 77Sparx Studio, Inc., Sunnyvale, California
Software Engineering Co-Op
- Immersion Corporation, Montréal, Québec
- Ernst & Young LPP, Montréal, Québec
Sep 2010 – Aug 2013
September 2010 – August 2013
- Concordia University, Montréal, Québec
Sep 2004 – Apr 2008
September 2004 – April 2018
- McGill University, Montréal, Québec
- Graduated with Distinction